View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 08:04 AM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t disagree, 777. I think that just underlines again the tragedy of Tucker Tynan’s injury. Nothing personal to Andrew McLean, but that’s a save a goalie needs to have, whoever you are. That’s got to be disheartening on the bench. Especially when, if you’re on the bench, and the reason for the penalty is standing right behind you.
The Dogs have a handful of nice pieces on this team, but not that many. They simply cannot shoot themselves in the foot; they cannot score their way out of trouble. I was sitting in my spot, a few rows behind the bench, muttering ‘Shut up, Billy, shut up Billy..’ and then, Cairns turns around, and ‘T’s him up.’
It’s nothing personal: McLean is not good enough, and the Dogs don’t have anyone else.