View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

The next thing I look for after the who’s and what’s of a trade is scouting reports. You know, a guy the Dogs really have missed ever since he graduated is Alexandar Mikulovich. Big, mobile(enough), and violently nasty. A defenceman who made opposition teams list their players as ‘day to day - shoulder’ after playing against him here. Line ‘em up and smash them into the boards. My hope is, that’s just what the Dogs acquired. Because if this kid comes as advertised, that’s a keeper.
I don’t need to tell you how much help these Pups need on the back end. You win from the net out. From what I’ve seen, Tucker Tynan can do the job. Cato and Enright need on-ice guidance.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post: