View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 01:28 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,423 Times in 867 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoeDavola View Post
I had a friend that was Bi-Polar. No one knew until he snapped in his first year of University. He started smoking the funny stuff and then he went completely Bonkers a month later. He 's on Meds now but look out when he's not.
That is the reason that I unfortunately brought it up as the disorder is a serious thing. I know a couple of people who have this same disorder. It was not meant to create controversy, but merely a reminder that this is exactly one of the causes that the OHL teams are fighting for, being mental awareness that a lot of people deal with day in and day out.
Thank you for sharing that with us.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 01-30-2018 at 01:52 PM.