View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:34 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,454 Times in 1,401 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
You're right. That does sound like complaining. Re-read my post maddog I am agreeing, we don't NEED extra perks and that's why the seat prices are low. Not everyone who replies to your emails or makes a point is against you.

Agreed

If they jacked the prices in premium 114 seats where I sit and gave me some extra perks ... I highly doubt I would value the perks compared to the price they would charge ... so I wouldn?t renew in that section.

I have people on both sides of me who I think are ?deep pocketed? corporate seats ... they maybe show up to no more than five games total each .... and that?s in years where the IceDogs are serious contenders... when they do show up they generally don?t even stay for the whole game either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: