View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 06:55 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute5 for fighting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
They don’t care if you and others go cause you’d eventually if not immediately be replaced that might be harsh but it’s a reality as for the losses thing two years ago was the start of a rebuild (after the deadline) im not counting before cause our team had some decent players before it and this year is just what last year would’ve been which at best is an 8th place team which it could still be I doubt it happens but it’s possible people won’t agree or like it but I’m just being honest just look before the season a lot if not all of the “knowledgeable” around the league had us 8-10th expect for fans or people around the team
I disagree that if fans stop going they will be replaced. Even before Covid the Icedogs did not sell out that often. If fans stop going attendance will decline.

However I think people are frustrated because last season was terrible and this season is just as bad. But I think we just need to forget last season and look at this season as the first year of the rebuild. Mistakes were made (trading away too many young players and draft picks, bad draft years, etc.) but you can’t go back in time and I do think they have a good group of young players now. I think the team will be decent next season and push for a championship the year after that.