View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,022 Times in 829 Posts
dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
I disagree that if fans stop going they will be replaced. Even before Covid the Icedogs did not sell out that often. If fans stop going attendance will decline.

However I think people are frustrated because last season was terrible and this season is just as bad. But I think we just need to forget last season and look at this season as the first year of the rebuild. Mistakes were made (trading away too many young players and draft picks, bad draft years, etc.) but you can’t go back in time and I do think they have a good group of young players now. I think the team will be decent next season and push for a championship the year after that.
I don’t remember the attendance numbers exactly from 2 years ago but I don’t think they were that bad considering we usually don’t start getting crazy good crowds until around January-February (meaning sellouts) because football is over unless it’s the specialty games as for the bad trades and draft picks pretty much every team can say that except maybe London for some obvious reasons �� I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think missing last year like it or not has had a big impact on the way some guys have looked this year

Last edited by dogs777; 02-07-2022 at 07:17 PM.