View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 06:28 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,411 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
The other side of the story.

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/...he-editor.html

Interesting that the Controller says they are not profitable. She would know.

Maybe after wages are paid to Mommy, Daddy, Billy and wife, Joey and wife, they are not profitable . . . maybe break/even, are they profitable prior to paying family wages ? I am guessing they are.

However when they were at the Jack I am guessing they were losing money. And no doubt I am sure COVID crushed them badly.

Sale prices are usually based upon multiples of earnings . . . If they were to sell I am sure they would make out ok especially on an after tax basis if structured as efficiently as possible for tax considerations.

Ask an accountant what 1 + 1 equals and the accountant will say . . . Well what do you want it to equal? (I would know as I am one lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post: