View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

[this has been explained 10+ times already, but I'm going to paste the last time I explained it into a sticky message, so hopefully someone won't ask "why" in the future (yah right - I give it a month)]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuey Griffin
">
A few things to note... It's 7th MAN people, not sixth! You already have six players on the ice.

Do we really have to go through this for the 20th time? Please read old posts on here and do a search - this has been explained OVER AND OVER again.

When there's 1 man in the box, do YOU say it's 5-on-4 or 6-on-5 ?

When there's 2 men in the box, do you say it's a 6-on-4 power play or a 5-on-3 power play?

In overtime, when there's 1 less skater, do you say it's 5-on-5 or 4-on-4 overtime ?

I THINK I'VE MADE MY POINT! COUNTLESS TIMES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "SIXTH MAN" is referring to the SIXTH SKATER.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD, IF YOU EXIST, MAKE THIS THE LAST TIME WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post: