View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 06:41 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,782 Times in 1,358 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Originally Posted by GoDogsGo
i dont think that there is enough room there.. i agree with the multi level lot...but build a new structure (arena) that size... you need alot more land than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MabiDawg View Post
I agree...
SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM BEATING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL!!! Am I going crazy????

Did I not post multiple images of the the exact scale Brampton and Mississauga rinks in the Pen center area just a few msgs back !!???

I did that and people STILL think it won't fit !!?? aaaaahhhhh I don't know what else to do. I've given visual proof of MULTIPLE brampton and missy arenas in that space, and people say it doesn't fit still! aarrrrr!!!!! Ok I'm losin it.

Quote:
heard word that the consideration is a parcel of land out by White Oaks that is in all honesty, still quite centrally located. Ya i know it would mean a bit more of a drive for those of us from St Catharines, but lets look at the rest of the region that attends..
Actually White Oaks isn't far for anyone in St. Kitts. That's a pretty good location actually (if it werea available). You can take Glendale to get there, you can take Queenston Rd. to get there, for people in the north end you can go through NOTL backroads, or Canal Rd, etc.... plus the QEW. It's definitely still booneyland but it's close to the Niagara College campus (not sure if they have residents though so I dunno if there'd be a big student population going to games).