View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Rookie

Robbyhockey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Miletic looked back to the bench a few times during the power play and scolded Thomas. Seemed apparent to me that whatever the coach said to try wasn't working and Miletic was frustrated. As much as Miletic may have been brought in to help Thomas' numbers, they didn't seem to have any chemistry, unlike Hunter who quickly adapted to the give and go style of play Miletic was establishing.
I stated before that there was maybe going to be some concern with how Sam plays and the way NIA does. Take no offence to this but NIA is coached like peewee hockey team with dad's behind the bench. I see guys making horrible decisions and being rewarded and the amount of times guys don't pass to the open man makes it clear why so many are not drafted. So is it low iq or no respect to listen to the coach. The 5 on 3 was something you see when a coach can't adjust but just keeps doing the same thing and hopefully the end result will be different. Sam is the is a product of a team that knows how to build pros and a guy like that is for sure shaking his head at what he is seeing. I can't agree with you guys having depth to win anything if most of these players return and no star is going to come in and put up with the Thomas show.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbyhockey For This Useful Post: