Thread: Zack Shankar
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
Constantino and Hunter both sit last night and Shankar plays.
What the heck does management see in this guy.
Constantino and Hunter both do way more better things than Shankar can do.
Shankar gave up the puck three times in our end.
The last one, he got lucky it bounced over Formenton stick who would have had a glorious chance to tie game.
It miraculousy went to Maksimov who ended up scoring an empty net goal.
Answer to this is easy management sees an older more experienced player who can hit (depending on the refs) plain and simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
....well I'm thinking Roberts is in the Shankar boat....can't carry the puck up the ice and/or loses it when someone blinks at him...caught in the back ice way too often....I'd much rather see Hunter and Constantino
not sure what you are watching Iíve seen him carry the puck successfully a bunch of times and sure he loses it from time to time but everyone does I remember an ex player who did that a lot to his name was popular on here.......Ho-Sang give the kid a break heís a 3rd year offensive defenceman trying to figure it out here