View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I really wish that were the case - so this would make more sense but I can tell you that Brock and/or online course at Western were an option. Oh well...I don’t think we’ll ever know the real reason for Lochead surprise departure.
In my opinion, Willie leaving the team is not a total surprise and the rumor of his departure was out there before the playoffs started.

I am more disappointed than surprised on the move.

Either way , all good at the end of the day and my thoughts are the our GM will try to bring in 2 over aged players. One possibly at the beginning of the season and the second (possibly a forward) near the trade deadline.