View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,254 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
As many of us have said, and will say, ‘It’s early’, but this weekend is a big one. I’d say bare minimum required is 3 points. Obviously 6 is ideal, but the Dogs HAVE TO get at least 3 points over the 3 games. Winnable games, I’d say.

Agreed

It is early

But

8 of ten teams make the playoffs in each conference

Kingston was so bad on Friday night ... was it an anomaly or are they that bad?

North Bay looks even worse according to the standings, is that an anomaly or are they that bad?

The dogs will rack up a decent amount of points before they sell off .... the dogs are better than both of those teams it looks like so far ... is that an anomaly or are they that not as bad as I thought?

I dunno I could be wrong on this but based on the early returns I would be shocked if the Dogs
Miss the playoffs ...

I know during the off-season I said they would probably miss the playoffs but I always had a disclaimer in that I didn’t know how bad some of the other bad teams in the East would be.

So will have to see how it plays out but early on I gotta say it looks like it’s NB and KGN missing out on the playoffs and it doesn’t even really look to be much of a race ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk