Thread: Peter Dobbin
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:53 PM

Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,845 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I agree with you RSJ. I was kind of kidding. I don't really know enough about who was or wasn't reporting injuries last year to comment fairly.

All I know was that it was mentally exhausting in a year when they were all in. Next year, I won't care at all
In poker, bluffing is a strategy. Problem is if you bluff all the time, people will call you on it. As a media source for player injuries, Billy Burke went to the bluff bank a few too many times. I don't believe for a second that Pete Dobbin was feeding anyone misinformation. Several times last season we had fans talking to players and getting more accurate information than Billy Burke was communicating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: