View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,231 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
THat would be a good one.

Someone could do Average (divided by) City Population (multipled by) 100.

average / population x100 = % of population coming to games

But for "Niagara" would we use 132,000 (st. kitts population) or 430,000 (niagara population). THe later would look REAL bad.
Hey thats a really good idea, lol, I'm gonna work on that.

For my purposes, I'm just going to list the city as per where the team plays, so for Niagara, it will just be St. Catharines (although, yes, I realize, its supposed to be a regional team, however, I'm sure lots of other teams also draw from the surrounding areas...I dont have time to calculate everyone's "region").

When I get it done, I'll post it here.

Glad to see that this has opened up some eyes...exactly why I keep complaining about our attendance...with this team, there is no excuse why we are not selling out AT LEAST the seats (2800) for every game....perhaps the late June arrival has something to do with it...although, I would have a hard time believing that a lot of people in Niagara still don't know the OHL is back..

Perhaps we simply are not a hockey town?