View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,119 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Just wanna throw this in: Team POCCNR(Russia) doesn’t typically send the ‘A’ prospects to the Canada/Russia series. Mostly the ‘A-Team’ is reserved for the World Juniors. Russia slaps together kind of a mishmash of B/C - level prospects and gets a cut of the profits from this series.

Sure would be nice if the CHL arranged these games so that the star players didn’t miss any of their teams regularly scheduled regular season games. But I guess the almighty buck is what counts.

I am 99% sure some of our top players have missed league games because of this irrelevant series ... I don’t even really watch it .

Wonder what the ticket prices are to view the OHL best against less than top Russian prospects ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk