View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedoggy View Post
Any idea why you anticipate its going to be rough? Why do you think Billy C plays and who sits out?
AS much as I hate myself for saying it, my gut says they have to come back immediately with Dhillon. Rather than my logical feeling that they need to get Incze back into a game as soon as possible.

I think the lineup stays pretty static for this week, maybe they could sub Bruder out for Martin/Constantinou (but I wouldn't). I like Bruder out there for some extra toughness, something neither Martin or Constantinou bring at the same level. As far as the D... Hunter is playing well, he had a few hiccups Thursday, but so did quite a few of the boys. Hunter over Constantinou for exactly the same reason, he's bigger, and meaner. I like Constantinou's ability to move the puck, over Hunter's, but we have a few boys who move the puck well.

So barring the dreaded moving of Lochead to Forward for a couple of games to free up a D spot for Constantinou to try and find his footing in the league. I'm leaving Billy in the press box this week. Maybe a chance to get him a couple of games next week.

Personally I like the team we're going with right now. We've got some depth 'just in case', which is a nice thing to know.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: