View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 08:01 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 G! View Post
Mark Seidel just announced this on Twitter (below) Big loss to. As far as I know he was very well respected in the hockey world:

I'd like to thank @OHLIceDogs for the opportunity to work in the Organization. I won't be returning to the Dogs but I've worked with some great people over the past 4 years. We built a team that's built for a run & the great fans in St. Catharines deserve it! #WhenOneDoorCloses
And another scout has left the team:

From former OHL and minor pro Nathan Martine who is from Port Colborne

"Id like to take the opportunity to thank the @OHLIceDogs for the past 2 seasons. I informed them I will not be returning for personal reasons.I am thankful for the great people I worked with and the work we did along the way! Look forward to watching them make a run this season!"