View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 03:52 PM

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,872 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!
Thumbsup Name & Avatar Changes

Any user seeking an account name change can send me a private message. I recognize that user names are sometimes made in haste or for something that was timely at the moment you signed up, but no longer relevant or meaningful today. Please note that if your account name is changed all of your old messages get renamed to your new identity. It is customary then to post an update that "Oldname" is now "Newname".

Additionally, if someone wants to change their avatar (the picture beside your name) to something more meaningful, in addition to submitting your own image, or choosing from the few that are provided, I can also design one to your specifications and add it for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: