View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Rookie

Robbyhockey will become famous soon enough

I think Dhilon is one of the better goalies around the league but he plays way to much for the amount of rubber he gets. There is too many breakdowns that starts from lazy play or just some forwards having no clue how to play without the puck example Philip. I also saw many forwards like to cycle until they turn it over because they hold it until the pass is no longer there. Then there is one D that takes 2 plus min shifts being Roberts. The amount of times he loses the puck and turns his back to the play to look for it I lost track of. He is always behind the oposing teams net or chasing the puck because he lost it or got beat and gives the impression he is skating hard when he is the cause of the error. I really think only three of your D are keepers Ham McPherson Canstantnou no order. Dhilon makes the saves when he needs to for the most part.After watching Barrie last night and what Hawerchuck has done to this point you guys are going to be hard pressed if your going to keep playing the guys that continue to hurt you.The guys i like big
Sammy Thomas Maxamov Johnson Jones Singer Tomassino again no order
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbyhockey For This Useful Post: