View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,476 Times in 906 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

My wife and I went to watch some of the Gold Cup games.
We watched all of our players once in a game except for Tomassino and Constanitou which we watched once on Friday and once on Saturday.
It will be an interesting camp in September this year as our picks looked good. I am thinking that one or maybe two players will make next year's team with an outside chance for maybe three, if management wishes to remain young.
We even had a opportunity to say hi to Stan Butler in between periods on Saturday morning.
To my knowledge and I saw Roger McCloud in the rink and another scout whose name I do not know.

I am still thinking that things will be more than interesting between the pipes in September, but the most interesting part to me will be the Nate McDonald situation as he is no longer committed to Niagara. Sure makes one think..... hm...
All good and it was really good hockey to watch over the two days