View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I took a close look at the schedule - factoring in the opponents and some of the 3 in 3 - and I'm going to take the over! I counted minimum 9 games for Christian Sbaraglia.
I'd actually like to see him get in more than 9. I was hoping for 14 - 16, remember, they expect to make a deep run in the playoffs so Dhillon needs to be rested a bit more often than he has been in the past, also, this is the kid they're expecting to carry the majority of the load next season. I think they still expect to make the playoffs next season, if that's the case Sbaraglia needs to get into games against high level teams.

That being said, I expect to see him get about 7-9 more games. Realistically, this team (coaching staff) has shown a deep reluctance to give the backup goalies much love. Granted Incze was shaky in some of his starts, but if I'm being honest, so has Dhillon... So take from that what you will...

Anyway, Happy Holiday Season y'all...
The Following User Says Thank You to AuldBone For This Useful Post: