Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,190,347   Msgs Posted: 121,125   Thread Views: 21,357,118   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:50 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
Again after the 10 he should have shut his mouth... wether coulombe was in his face or not... hes the ref Carbs is the player... when the ref says shut up you shut up plus what ever Carbs said got him suspended so im sure it was more than just an f you type conversation... there have been a bunch of game misconduct penalties this season that have not been handed 2 games suspensions
Did he say anything that bad or was the FU or F off enough based on reputation
Old 01-13-2018, 05:52 PM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,517 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Just your standard garden variety eff-bombs.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 05:55 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont think that the abuse of an official suspension is based on reputation like a hit is... im.pretty sure its more wether it was malicious or racial comments.. even with his reputation im.sure it was more than just and f you or f off... any given game you here that and it doesnt get the player anything
Old 01-13-2018, 05:57 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Just your standard garden variety eff-bombs.
I find it hard to beleive a standard f bomb got him 2 games
Old 01-13-2018, 06:00 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
I dont think that the abuse of an official suspension is based on reputation like a hit is... im.pretty sure its more wether it was malicious or racial comments.. even with his reputation im.sure it was more than just and f you or f off... any given game you here that and it doesnt get the player anything
It might not have to do with reputation but it is the OHL where things donít always make sense
Old 01-13-2018, 06:03 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
There are grown men who lose their minds in less provocative situations much less a 20 year old who knows he was in the right. There is a huge difference between being officious and being an official.
I understand a 20 year old losing his mind. Ive been ejected in every sport i have ever played. Ive even been ejected coaching house league hockey.. i was a 22 year old coach who lost his cool and essential lost my team the following season for nir setting the proper example... the same can be said for Carbs as hes an OA who is supposed to be setting examples
Old 01-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Big League

Quote:
It might not have to do with reputation but it is the OHL where things donít always make sense
True enough.. i still think it was slander or something to do with Coulombes orientation.. its the only thing i can see that had it escalate that quick
Old 01-13-2018, 06:15 PM

Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,517 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
True enough.. i still think it was slander or something to do with Coulombes orientation.. its the only thing i can see that had it escalate that quick
An example, when fans offered up their glasses to Coulombe instead of laughing it off like every other official he got mad, said eff you and skated away in a huff.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:15 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well today Oshawa gets Coulombe to ref there game on sports net against Kingston. Oshawa goalie was run over and interfered with to the point Kingston scored and the Oshawa goalie went squirrelly. So it leads me to think he is just a moron as a referee.
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
I find it hard to beleive a standard f bomb got him 2 games
My gf brought up this thought : could the game misconduct (and subsequent suspension) have been assessed for the 2 handed swing of his stick in the penalty box. That's dangerous to the official in the box with him.