Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,705    Downloads: 1,503,315   Msgs Posted: 128,565   Thread Views: 25,319,938   Online Now: 97
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Big League

Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,494 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I was with you on the Cato thing but can’t agree on this one Marty got 2 cracks at going all in so regardless of what happens in this series or the next (if we comeback) I think Billy would get the same then if he still doesn’t win I can see what you said happening
Remember you heard it here first

Last edited by Blacksox; 04-14-2019 at 01:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Big League

Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,494 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

https://mobile.twitter.com/cato_land...45678307160069

landon cato
@cato_landon
so proud and excited to announce that i will be playing for the Niagara Icedogs next year in the OHL thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 01:38 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Remember you heard it here first
Hey if you nail this I’ll give you credit just like I did with the Cato signing so we’ll see but since you seen confident in this who’s the next coach?

Last edited by dogs777; 04-14-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,200 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Hey if you nail this I’ll give you credit just like I did with the Cato signing so we’ll see but since you seen confident in this who’s the next coach?
There’s probably a nephew or cousin that needs a job.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:51 PM

Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,829 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

This series has shown him to be badly out coached .... the playoffs have shown us that he can’t control his players emotions ....
He can't even control his own emotions, much less the players. He runs the bench with his heart not his head.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,856 Times in 1,039 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
There’s probably a nephew or cousin that needs a job.

Oh geez HAHAHAHA

That literally made me
Laugh out loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 12:46 AM
3rd Line

modaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to allmodaymorninggm is a name known to all

Quote:
I was with you on the Cato thing but can’t agree on this one Marty got 2 cracks at going all in so regardless of what happens in this series or the next (if we comeback) I think Billy would get the same then if he still doesn’t win I can see what you said happening
True Marty got 2 cracks and lost both times in the OHL final to London who won the Memorial Cup one year and lost in Overtime in the Memorial Cup final the other time. In both cases the team easily made the playoffs the following year. Those years they also did not give away nearly as much as we did this year. and they did not get out of the 2nd round. No comparison in my opinion
Old 04-16-2019, 01:22 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaymorninggm View Post
True Marty got 2 cracks and lost both times in the OHL final to London who won the Memorial Cup one year and lost in Overtime in the Memorial Cup final the other time. In both cases the team easily made the playoffs the following year. Those years they also did not give away nearly as much as we did this year. and they did not get out of the 2nd round. No comparison in my opinion
I get what you are saying but honestly to me OHL final or second round loss (mostly due to a hot goalie) doesn’t matter all teams had the same goal all came up short yes we gave up more this time around but they also got better players this time around (at least they should’ve been better) Joey and company did a good job getting picks back after the last attempt let’s see what they can do after this attempt
Old 04-16-2019, 09:27 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

what a series for guelph after being down 3 games to none. great win in london to take series in 7
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2019, 09:44 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

poor sportsmanship on LONDON coaching staff for not hanging around for handshakes
The Following User Says Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post: