Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,656    Downloads: 1,433,271   Msgs Posted: 127,457   Thread Views: 23,956,521   Online Now: 112
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-15-2019, 05:46 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good rallying point for us and the team..and maybe even a creative playoff t shirt slogan..haha
Old 02-15-2019, 05:48 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
So why now?
Who knows its the OHL where nothing ever makes sense
Old 02-15-2019, 05:49 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

How bout? " Make us See Red- The Real Evil Empire.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Top Prospect

pup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond reputepup96 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I have never believed that any team owner was pure in the recruitment process. The rules are much too loose when Anthony Stranges becomes a Knight and a certain IceDogs' parent becomes a scout. I am betting (and this is just my opinion not based on any facts or inside knowledge) that there will be an appeal, and a for sale sign on the franchise. To me, this explains the urgency to go all in this year and if it doesn't pan out they can move on to other ventures. This doesn't scare me, it is a profitable team and another owner will be fairly easy to find, leaving the Burke family with a well deserved profit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pup96 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 05:51 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,062 Times in 1,408 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

Why wouldn't they stay in league? For the love of God.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:01 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,801 Times in 998 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Is this as a result of something done by Marty Williamson, or the Burkes?

Pretty sure we know who will be thrown under the bus for this and their first name won’t start with Burke.

Wonder if that is why Marty hasn’t resurfaced in the OHL?

I know he had health reasons but I wonder if this is something contributing to it

Yes the funny thing is we haven’t really recruited any big names unless you are talking about Liam Ham lol

Wonder if they were trying to get Norris or Frederic to magically appear back in 2016?

Although not sure Norris was property then .

What a debacle

How does London get away with this for all these years lol

Incredible development ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 06:02 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Sounds like a good rallying point for us and the team..and maybe even a creative playoff t shirt slogan..haha

$250,000 reasons to win could be the slogan ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 06:02 PM
Team Captain

Maybe this explains the ‘inflation’ we are seeing in the price of the round three and four tickets

Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Rookie

Maverick will become famous soon enoughMaverick will become famous soon enough

so it happened years ago and has nothing to do with current staff or players....hmmm, our current gm has been watching too much cnn and trump stories, who owned the team in 2016, who was assistant gm in 2016, who was an assistant coach in 2016., this never came up at family dinners? really?
it is what it is, fans always have a choice and if I was a betting person, the burkes will divest the near future, the monetary penalty will not scare a new owner as it will be reflected In the purchase price, the draft picks will hurt for a year or two but if trading current assets for multiple 2nd round picks is just as valuable as one first round pick....a team is built around many not one
Old 02-15-2019, 06:05 PM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
$250,000 reasons to win could be the slogan ...

I like that one
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post: