Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,705    Downloads: 1,503,315   Msgs Posted: 128,565   Thread Views: 25,320,059   Online Now: 92
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Big League

bulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond reputebulldog has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else notice the two manikins dressed in Ice Dog uniiforms on St. Paul. They had Jones on a female form. It was hilarious. hand on hip, leg bent. Certainly not very intimidating.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:06 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,150 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Would be nice to get Sopa back

Also noticed no walking boot on, saw him on the concourse

That must be one of our better first game of the playoffs home crowds at the MCU. Sold out and not many empty seats.

I get that Brazeau had a great OA year, a monster year, and he’s got NHL size and plays a physical game ... is he worth being signed ? His skating is very slow ... maybe that develops still as he gets older but I doubt it ... can’t imagine he can play in today’s NHL.

Enjoyable game

Reminder to me: do not come to a playoff game with your entire family again ... lest you be forced to leave with seven minutes left and a 2-0 lead when the wife declares “the game is over” and the kids are claiming to be “tired”

Hehehehe

She hasn’t seen some of the stinkers good ol Stevie can let in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is all part of Daddyhood.
Been there and done that being we have 4 now adult kids LOL
Old 03-22-2019, 01:34 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,856 Times in 1,039 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
That is all part of Daddyhood.

Been there and done that being we have 4 now adult kids LOL

First time ever we have left a game that was close (at least on scoreboard) that early and my kids are now 12, 11 and 8

I think it had more to do with my wife, who wasn’t sitting with me, complaining about how bad her seats were, how she couldn’t see anything, spoiled by sitting at Centre ice, she was far away from where my normal season tickets are located

Boo boo to her

(I did sit there in the second period and it was bad lol)

Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 01:55 PM

Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,829 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I think it had more to do with my wife, who wasn’t sitting with me, complaining about how bad her seats were, how she couldn’t see anything, spoiled by sitting at Centre ice, she was far away from where my normal season tickets are located
Sounds like you are the author of your own misfortune, you were sitting far away and yet somehow you heard her say it was time to go?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 02:19 PM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud ofThunder Hawk has much to be proud of

Quote:

I get that Brazeau had a great OA year, a monster year, and he’s got NHL size and plays a physical game ... is he worth being signed ? His skating is very slow ... maybe that develops still as he gets older but I doubt it ... can’t imagine he can play in today’s NHL.

I also think Brazeau has to work a bit harder then most players have to due to his poor skating. No doubt that Brazeau uses more energy trying to keep up to the pace of the game then a good skater like Thomas , Tomasino or Roberts would.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:45 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

So if he was a good skater how many goals would he have gotten for goodness sakes? I think it's bad juju to be pointing out deficiencies of a guy who scored 61 goals this season...especiially after 1 game. Oh well at least I will know who to blame.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Rookie

CrazyJoeDavola is on a distinguished road

Solid game by the Dogs.North Bay looked gassed by the end of the game, especially Brazeau.I agree with ''Matt and DJ'' on twitter that Brazeau looked tired. The big man will need to work on that skating and cardio condition if he wants a Crack at the big league. .....Was it super hero night last night ? Cause I think I saw Captain Invisible on the ice for the Battalion
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyJoeDavola For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 03:32 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,091 Times in 744 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
So if he was a good skater how many goals would he have gotten for goodness sakes? I think it's bad juju to be pointing out deficiencies of a guy who scored 61 goals this season...especiially after 1 game. Oh well at least I will know who to blame.
Only has a good shot skating has held him back
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 04:33 PM
Rookie

CrazyJoeDavola is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
If Brazeau was a good skater I think he would have scored a similar amount 60-65. But prevented a lot of goals. I wouldn't blame the big man for the loss ... But he was a minus -1, because he was to slow to back check. Again, poor skating and cardio. That's a no no for NHL scouts bud.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:54 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoeDavola View Post
Solid game by the Dogs.North Bay looked gassed by the end of the game, especially Brazeau.I agree with ''Matt and DJ'' on twitter that Brazeau looked tired. The big man will need to work on that skating and cardio condition if he wants a Crack at the big league. .....Was it super hero night last night ? Cause I think I saw Captain Invisible on the ice for the Battalion
He was definitely tired last night but that should be expected guy plays a TON felt like he was on the ice every other shift yesterday
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread