Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,119    Downloads: 826,554   Msgs Posted: 110,549   Thread Views: 16,340,351   Online Now: 56
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Two crowds a little over 4,700 not bad
Old 10-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,180 Times in 651 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Heard my buddy tonight saying that IceDogs are selling $2 tickets to governor simcoe students ...

If true , they better be ****ty seats and adults should not be able to get them for $2 (not sure how u enforce that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2017, 09:40 AM
1st Line

Dogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other membersDogs Enthusiast 104 is well liked by the other members

Is it really $2? I was talking to somebody about that last year and they told me its really $5.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:20 AM
2nd Line

Aircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other membersAircanuck is well liked by the other members

I'm offering therapy for those of you with beefs about our home barn:
Head to an NHL game.

BUFFALO. It's gotten bad. REALLY, REALLY BAD... Friday night did us in. I was never so happy to be back in my barn last night.

Last edited by Aircanuck; 10-01-2017 at 02:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post: