Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,001,341   Msgs Posted: 118,604   Thread Views: 19,635,982   Online Now: 89
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-16-2018, 09:59 AM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Any word on a return date for either Miletic or Locheed? I hope they are back for the play-offs.
Miletic is sick so just a matter of what it is and how quick he can recover Lochead will be playoffs even if he could play this weekend I’d be surprised if they let him
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 10:39 AM
Big League

Thanked 2,082 Times in 997 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Any word on a return date for either Miletic or Locheed? I hope they are back for the play-offs.
Sam Miletic is day-to-day with what Burke described as being “banged up a little bit – nothing major.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 11:24 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Seems like more than that to me.
Is it wizards? Evil wizards? lol

Nah, I think it's a combination of a couple of things... He came out of nowhere, and surprised everyone last year. No such luck this year. He's getting more attention this year. Also I don't think he has benefited from being bounced all over the lineup this year. A perfect storm of terrible guaranteed to mess with a kid's head.
Old 03-16-2018, 11:39 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
Is it wizards? Evil wizards? lol

Nah, I think it's a combination of a couple of things... He came out of nowhere, and surprised everyone last year. No such luck this year. He's getting more attention this year. Also I don't think he has benefited from being bounced all over the lineup this year. A perfect storm of terrible guaranteed to mess with a kid's head.
They arent messing with the kids head.... he is bounced around the line up to try to help him find his game... it hasnt worked hence the 4th line minutes.. as his play has warranted this season
Old 03-16-2018, 12:21 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
They arent messing with the kids head.... he is bounced around the line up to try to help him find his game... it hasnt worked hence the 4th line minutes.. as his play has warranted this season
I don't think they're messing with his head... I think he's doing that himself... He's not a super demonstrative player. Not a lot of shouting and breaking of sticks when he's having a bad game. Likely means he's internalizing it.

I think the only thing standing in Castleman's way is Castleman. He can obviously skate, he can handle the puck, and he has a passable shot at this level. There is no reason he couldn't have scored 20 this year. That likely means the problem is mental rather than physical/skill. Maybe confidence, maybe trying too hard. Haven't had a chance to make it to many practices this season to see what he looks like in a relaxed peer group situation.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Sam Miletic is day-to-day with what Burke described as being “banged up a little bit – nothing major.”
I would be surprised to see Sam play tonight (I wouldn’t play him but I said that last week) and I’d be surprised if he goes tomorrow unless we lose tonight