Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,446    Downloads: 1,211,589   Msgs Posted: 121,961   Thread Views: 21,702,526   Online Now: 73
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-15-2018, 11:48 PM

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,556 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogg View Post
Actually it was a very cheap call....more of a collision than anything.
Carbonara has a well established history of colliding with other players. Now you and I know he was just innocently skating elsewhere and is rather clumsy but some of the referees have this CRAZY idea that he does it on purpose. Some people's kids eh?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:03 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,546 Times in 852 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Refs let Johnny get away with a trip before the winner clear as day

Agreed

I watched the red head to the timekeepers to report the goal and he looked kinda sheepish.

Makes up for the second penalty on Carbs which was weak (and which the Bulldogs tied the score).

Hockey karma Working itself out tonight IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2018, 12:04 AM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
Jones got away with a blatant slewfoot, automatic major and two game suspension. Luckily it went unnoticed, I thought it was one of his best games of the season.

It didn’t go unnoticed by me .... I was shocked there was no call there .... I wonder if that’s something Hamilton can talk to the league about after the fact? They were furious that that slew foot wasn’t called

Old 03-16-2018, 12:05 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Nice win boys Dhillion solid in net

Best game I’ve personally seen Dhillon play in 2018.... I don’t get to see every home game.

He was solid tonight ... covered up MANY niagara turnovers in their own end ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:28 AM
4th Line

bunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by othersbunnie is absolutely hated by others

Please don't confuse me with a fan of his, but Castleman scores a goal, goes out in OT 3 on 3 for probably the first time all year and sets Corneil up for an easy tap in (also not a fan of his). Johnny gets a star and Ollie get . Doesn't seem right, is this kid blacklisted?
Old 03-16-2018, 01:54 AM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnie View Post
Please don't confuse me with a fan of his, but Castleman scores a goal, goes out in OT 3 on 3 for probably the first time all year and sets Corneil up for an easy tap in (also not a fan of his). Johnny gets a star and Ollie get . Doesn't seem right, is this kid blacklisted?
No I think Castleman is cursed this season... Sophmore Jinx is strong with this kid...
Old 03-16-2018, 02:18 AM

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,556 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
No I think Castleman is cursed this season... Sophmore Jinx is strong with this kid...
Seems like more than that to me.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:30 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,474 Times in 905 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Nice win last night with two of our big pieces out of the lineup. No Miletic and Lochead.

Way too many turnovers in our end but, Dhillon who seems to have found the old Dhillon bailed them out all night long.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 10:33 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Any word on a return date for either Miletic or Locheed? I hope they are back for the play-offs.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:38 AM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conchar View Post
Any word on a return date for either Miletic or Locheed? I hope they are back for the play-offs.
Miletic is day to day.... Lochead isnt expected to pmay at all this weekend crom my understanding... having said that, he was able to run up the stairs at the rink last night when i saw him so i vast improvement from what we saw thursday when he walked out on the ice
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post: