Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,865   Msgs Posted: 129,715   Thread Views: 26,711,796   Online Now: 106
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Having said all that, though, I think you’ll see the Dogs come back from North Bay tied 2-2.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:56 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,190 Times in 1,577 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
He looks out of place/sync on the wing.
Please Billy Burke wake up,, he is a natural centreman!

Everyone around me could see it too!

When the coaching staff review's game video from the last two games, they’ll see that they have done NB a huge favour removing Ben Jones from the game. Castleman is far more effective as the left winger on that line.

Bad enough the IceDogs are without Maksimov, but they don’t have to lose Jones too. (Phillips – Jones – Johnson). If the IceDogs don’t make that change on Tuesday, they’re missing out on an opportunity to make this team stronger.

Last edited by Blacksox; 03-24-2019 at 05:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 04:57 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,190 Times in 1,577 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

IceDogs fail to go to war against Battalion
By Bill Potrecz - March 23, 2019

https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedo...nst-battalion/

“A lot of older guys have to be better,” (Burke) said. “I’m not going to call any guys out (individually) but I think there are older guys who weren’t good enough tonight.”

“Stevie thankfully made a couple of big saves or it could have been 4-0,” Burke said. “You don’t want it (deficit) to rattle you but I don’t think we had enough playoff intensity at all.”

Did You Know?
Welland Jackfish majority owner Ryan Harrison officiated the game.
Old 03-24-2019, 05:11 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,128 Times in 665 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
IceDogs fail to go to war against Battalion
By Bill Potrecz - March 23, 2019

https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedo...nst-battalion/

“A lot of older guys have to be better,” (Burke) said. “I’m not going to call any guys out (individually) but I think there are older guys who weren’t good enough tonight.”

“Stevie thankfully made a couple of big saves or it could have been 4-0,” Burke said. “You don’t want it (deficit) to rattle you but I don’t think we had enough playoff intensity at all.”

Did You Know?
Welland Jackfish majority owner Ryan Harrison officiated the game.
Well after reading this, i strongly believe that Billy was merely on the bench in body but clearly his mind was not at the game to believe that Dhillon kept us in the game... blame whoever you want but the weak first goal of the softy 5 hole style and both second period goals were weak as ... i get that the team as a whole didnt show but please call a spade a spade... and this coming from a guy who has been a strong supporter of Dhillon
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 05:14 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,106 Times in 757 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

I fully expect a two game sweep in North Bay.
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 06:25 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking the Dogs shouldn't HAVE TO score 5 or 6 goals to win a game.
The Following User Says Thank You to canucks4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 06:46 PM
2nd Line

RobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to beholdRobDog is a splendid one to behold

Can I ask, how many "NHL Scouts" where in the building last game ?

Game one was riddled with people talking about the amount of scouts watching The Big NB player who skates slow.

Do our guys go to ELEVEN when scouts are around ? Possible reason for the effort dial go back down to SIX, if we didn't have any ?

Also having HAYDON in the stands wasn't what BLACKSOX was asking about for a guy to protect our players.
The Following User Says Thank You to RobDog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 07:10 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,902 Times in 1,217 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Just a thought do we dress Di Simone think I splet the name right on Tuesday
For what reason would you want him in the line-up? He doesn’t add offence or physicality. Who do you suggest they take out to insert a guy who has 3 goals this season?
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 07:21 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDog View Post
Can I ask, how many "NHL Scouts" where in the building last game ?

Game one was riddled with people talking about the amount of scouts watching The Big NB player who skates slow.

Do our guys go to ELEVEN when scouts are around ? Possible reason for the effort dial go back down to SIX, if we didn't have any ?

Also having HAYDON in the stands wasn't what BLACKSOX was asking about for a guy to protect our players.
Yes, thank you.
Blacksox and I were pleading for Daniel Walker at deadline.
Almost everyone on this board said no way because Dogs dont need someone like Maksimov and his foolish penalties.
Well let me tell you people, Walker has O penalty minutes in first two games!!!
And chipped in with a goal as well.
Not to mention a scary beast out there!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 07:34 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Having said all that, though, I think you’ll see the Dogs come back from North Bay tied 2-2.
I’m guessing up 3-1 if they don’t give up multiple boneheaded goals in either of the games in North Bay
Closed Thread