Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,927   Msgs Posted: 129,723   Thread Views: 26,718,665   Online Now: 126
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamr View Post
Well, FWIW...hes committed to North Dakota for the 20/21 season...so
It was just a passing thought...oh well...so much for that ...lol
Old 04-06-2019, 04:09 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I’d love to know the logic behind this pick as well. We used 2 3rd round picks and a 4th round pick to take a flyer on a kid that may not report. Might not sting so bad if we hadn’t wasted one of our limited high picks on Halliday last year. It’s going to be tough to roster a team next year. Maybe Joey has inside info on a player going for exceptional status in the 2020 draft and is planning to tank the season and go for that high end 1st overall pick...

Wow just wow

If this kid doesn’t report... (OMG then this selection would be even stupider than the trade that was made to acquire the pick) ...

Then this will show us that our GM truly truly has no brain

You have a decimated roster, hardly any picks this year, and you overpay for a pick to draft a player who has committed to NCAA? Joking right ... WOW

BUT OF COURSE SOME ON HERE WILL SAY IM BEING NEGATIVE LOL

I just hope I don’t hear him say “he will 100% be an Icedog”

LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Wow just wow

If this kid doesn’t report... (OMG then this selection would be even stupider than the trade that was made to acquire the pick) ...

Then this will show us that our GM truly truly has no brain

You have a decimated roster, hardly any picks this year, and you overpay for a pick to draft a player who has committed to NCAA? Joking right ... WOW

BUT OF COURSE SOME ON HERE WILL SAY IM BEING NEGATIVE LOL

I just hope I don’t hear him say “he will 100% be an Icedog”

LMFAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not me...i 100% agree with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,191 Times in 1,578 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

IceDogs select defencemen with first two picks; seven locals chosen
By Bill Potrecz

https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedo...th-first-pick/

The IceDogs originally did not have a selection in the third round this year but moved a fourth-round pick this year, a third next year, and a third in 2024 to acquire the selection from the Kitchener Rangers.

“We had to overpay a bit but it put us in a position where we felt we could get Landon,” Burke said.

We will have the best 03 pairing the league in two years in my mind. These guys are that high-end. I
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 05:43 PM
2nd Line

5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of5 for fighting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
IceDogs select defencemen with first two picks; seven locals chosen
By Bill Potrecz

https://www.bpsportsniagara.ca/icedo...th-first-pick/

The IceDogs originally did not have a selection in the third round this year but moved a fourth-round pick this year, a third next year, and a third in 2024 to acquire the selection from the Kitchener Rangers.

We had to overpay a bit but it put us in a position where we felt we could get Landon, Burke said.

We will have the best 03 pairing the league in two years in my mind. These guys are that high-end. I
Noticed OHL insider also said Icedogs would pick Landon with the 3rd round pick they traded for so it sounds like that was the plan all along. That leads me to believe he will report.
The Following User Says Thank You to 5 for fighting For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,191 Times in 1,578 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 for fighting View Post
Noticed OHL insider also said Icedogs would pick Landon with the 3rd round pick they traded for so it sounds like that was the plan all along. That leads me to believe he will report.
He is going to sign - and dont be surprised when Halliday signs on for next year too! The rebuild is off to a great start!
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
He is going to sign - and dont be surprised when Halliday signs on for next year too! The rebuild is off to a great start!
Im with you on Cato but well see with Halliday
Old 04-06-2019, 08:19 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Dogs grabbed Josh Rosenzweig, the number two ranked goalie in the sixth round, 119 overall!!
Gaudrea, top ranked goalie, went 7th overall to Sarnia.
Great job Dogs!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 08:33 PM
1st Line

the dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other membersthe dog is well liked by the other members

last year pick Cameron Snow 5'4 139 second shortest player picked at last year ohl draft had a great year at the hill academy
Old 04-06-2019, 08:45 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Here it is:
Josh Rosenzweig at number two
https://prospectpipeline.ca/2019/04/...g-top-goalies/