Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,968   Msgs Posted: 129,748   Thread Views: 26,724,280   Online Now: 126
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Who should be fired?
Joey 2 5.26%
Billy 4 10.53%
Both 22 57.89%
Neither 10 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
I didn’t call myself a so called expert, you did. While the fish maybe poor, they’re still a notch above the Bills which is the reason I became a Dolphins fan to begin with. The Pens 5 cups in the last 17 or 18 years is pretty good, no?
Lol...Ok I will give you the Pens...but I was being sarcastic when I called you an expert
Old 05-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,218 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Lol...Ok I will give you the Pens...but I was being sarcastic when I called you an expert
..... I know.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Tell that Joey because every interview and press release that comes out, he says how proud of that Central division participation ribbon he is.....

Dear Niagara IceDogs Fans:

I am proud that this year’s team won our Second Central Division Championship in our 12 year history, I am proud of the scoring titles we won and the franchise records we set.

Sincerely,

Joey Burke
General Manager
Niagara IceDogs Hockey Club

Those are some things not to be proud of

In his mind he doesn’t see this as an epic failure

That’s disturbing

Once again he would’ve been better off if he kept his mouth shut

When I read that letter I was like you’ve got to be kidding

OMG we aren’t ever winning it all with these two clowns running the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,077 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
Joey was a fool for going for it this year. The Dogs were never in the same ballpark as Ottawa and the 67's had double the buying power (more draft picks ) to upgrade. The early 2nd rd exit to Oshawa was embarrassing. ....I think we can all agree that young Joey cost his parents a lot of $$$$$. ...Marty provided 4 playoff rounds and more home games with escalating ticket prices in '' go for it years '' . Marty got the team to the big dance and made Mama & Daddy Burke $$$$ ...Joey brought a knife to a gun fight and looked silly.

Shhhhhh .....
Don’t be critical of young Joey!

The distant Burke relatives in here won’t agree with your harsh but true recollection of events lol

You are wrong wrong wrong don’t ya know

Lol

#sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2019, 08:55 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
..... I know.
The forum calls you a Resident OHL Expert so it must be true!
Old 05-07-2019, 04:59 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,106 Times in 757 Posts
three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!three dog night is absolutely magnificent!

Maybe an all new staff if team is sold https://niagaraindependent.ca/dogs-for-sale/
Old 05-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,881 Times in 1,186 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Maybe an all new staff if team is sold https://niagaraindependent.ca/dogs-for-sale/
If I was trying to buy this team or any other team, keeping the previous owners sons would never be an option. I would talk to the trainer and the equipment person about their wish to stay on board. Unless, I wanted to put my own people there as well.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:34 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,867 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
If I was trying to buy this team or any other team, keeping the previous owners sons would never be an option. I would talk to the trainer and the equipment person about their wish to stay on board. Unless, I wanted to put my own people there as well.
A new broom sweeps clean.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Just get rid of everyone and start over. An OHL expansion team with a new(ish) arena.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Big League

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Gather the pitchforks and run them out of town.