Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,623,571   Msgs Posted: 129,891   Thread Views: 26,795,351   Online Now: 69
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:48 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Akil Thomas named 12th captain in Niagara IceDogs history

https://niagaraicedogs.net/article/a...cedogs-history
Old 08-26-2019, 05:50 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Oh goody! Now he can add a C to his personal line of clothing.
Old 08-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Oh goody! Now he can add a C to his personal line of clothing.
Why so harsh?

Old 08-26-2019, 06:03 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,138 Times in 668 Posts
dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!dogs77 is absolutely magnificent!

Not to sound negative but I don't like this choice... He didn't exactly show alot of leadership
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 08:32 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Why so harsh?

Akil Thomas is not a leader, he is a talented individual. I figured he would get the C but my hope is still that he is traded for lots of picks and someone team oriented gets the position for reals.
Old 08-26-2019, 09:52 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,088 Times in 1,423 Posts
hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!hockey123 is absolutely magnificent!

You guys are watching a different kid than me.

Excellent choice. He's gotten better every year and I have no doubt that will continue this year. He plays hard shift in and shift out in both ends and has been nothing but a class act since his arrival.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey123 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2019, 10:28 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey123 View Post
You guys are watching a different kid than me.

Excellent choice. He's gotten better every year and I have no doubt that will continue this year. He plays hard shift in and shift out in both ends and has been nothing but a class act since his arrival.
All true, but it's about him, not the team.

Old 08-26-2019, 10:46 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

*shrug* This is a blah move to me... He's gone at the trade deadline, to a contender. I personally think it's The Burkes doing something 'touchy-feely' more so than something that is 'good for the team'. I'm not sure it's going to be a positive or negative though, as it depends on who they pick as his 'A's... I'm not super interested in who is leading now, rather who will be leading after the trade deadline, as that may give us a sneak peek into the team philosophy up for the next few years.
Old 08-26-2019, 11:00 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
*shrug* This is a blah move to me... He's gone at the trade deadline, to a contender. I personally think it's The Burkes doing something 'touchy-feely' more so than something that is 'good for the team'. I'm not sure it's going to be a positive or negative though, as it depends on who they pick as his 'A's... I'm not super interested in who is leading now, rather who will be leading after the trade deadline, as that may give us a sneak peek into the team philosophy up for the next few years.
Itíll be tomasino leading after Akil goes IMO and neither this or that decision is that surprising
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2019, 08:11 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Confident that he will be traded at the deadline, the organization is probably hoping that they can command more of a ransom for trading away their team captain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post: