Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,736    Downloads: 1,621,968   Msgs Posted: 129,748   Thread Views: 26,724,171   Online Now: 132
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:46 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog View Post
The barrie female usher moved more than a few older barrie fans from our section 118 last night because they couldn't handle the level of noise from us die hard icedog fans!!!
Is that what was going on in the 3rd period? It looked like there was a problem or something, I could not tell because I was on the opposite side from the bus group.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:36 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,580 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Hey Fourground, here is a great NEW song to get everyone clapping!

(I can make your) Hand Clap - Fitz And The Tantrums

Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAcsrJcVQk
Old 04-26-2016, 08:40 PM
Game Media

fourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
Hey fourground, after experiencing first-hand the in-game production of the Barrie Colts, youre in whole different league!

Keep up the great work!

Game 3 take us there!

Go Dogs! Beat Barrie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
Another kudos from us as well. Barrie cracked open the 1995 jock jams cd last night. Also, The 10 minute vignette in the second intermission of the of the potatoes dancing to such hits as greased lightning and walking on sunshine should have come with a warning before hand.

I'll say it again, our product is tremendously well polished. Be proud fourgrounds!!
Thanks everyone. That's really great to hear. We are proud to help the IceDogs and St. Catharines stand out and offer some premium entertainment and humbled by this kind of feedback.

Go Dogs Go.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:43 PM
Team Captain

Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Hey Fourground, here is a great NEW song to get everyone clapping!

(I can make your) Hand Clap - Fitz And The Tantrums

Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAcsrJcVQk
Thanks fourground! Another great job creating bedlem in the Vault. So caught up in the game - that I may have missed some of your visuals. Any chance you could post them on here?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 02:36 PM
1st Line

Red is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other membersRed is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Hey Fourground, here is a great NEW song to get everyone crapping!

(I can make your) Hand Crap - Fitz And The Tantrums
If I live to be a hundred and never have to hear that song again, it will still be too soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Red For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 03:03 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
If I live to be a hundred and never have to hear that song again, it will still be too soon.
I usually feel music is quite subjective, and I truly believe that I can appreciate a huge variety in every genre imaginable, but yes, a truly terrible song
The Following User Says Thank You to TwoPadStack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Game Media

fourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud offourgrounds has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
I usually feel music is quite subjective, and I truly believe that I can appreciate a huge variety in every genre imaginable, but yes, a truly terrible song
We snagged the "I can make your hands clap" portion and looped it for the game last night. It did in fact make hands clap so thats good enough for us.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:35 PM
1st Line

TwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond reputeTwoPadStack has a reputation beyond repute

Geeze, I totally didn't catch that. Well you got me.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:54 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
There are few things more subjective than music. Musical tastes vary from individual to individual. If you were to post 5 songs that you felt were outstanding, I would probably dislike 1 or 2 of them, but Im not sure that really proves anything.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:16 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourgrounds View Post
We snagged the "I can make your hands clap" portion and looped it for the game last night. It did in fact make hands clap so thats good enough for us.
I loved it. Great work fourgrounds!!!!

Thanks also to blacksox ,, who dug that up