Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,100    Downloads: 821,264   Msgs Posted: 109,809   Thread Views: 16,099,676   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > The Meridian Center

Notices

The Meridian Center All talk, news, comments, on building our new arena go in here.

Old 06-24-2016, 05:46 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!
Default Leafs vs. Sabres

http://www.610cktb.com/news/2016/06/...n-stcatharines

Has anyone heard when/where to get tickets?
The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 06:44 AM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
http://www.610cktb.com/news/2016/06/...n-stcatharines

Has anyone heard when/where to get tickets?
I called the Meridian Box Office yesterday and they advised me that they have still not decided about costs of the tickets etc and she had no idea when they would be going on sale. They will not take your name for a waiting list either.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 1,083 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Unlike the other hockey events, I would bet money there will be no initial offer to STH...
Old 06-24-2016, 03:24 PM
1st Line

conchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond reputeconchar has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that you are correct...this game has no affiliation with the Ice Dogs and therefore the tickets will be sold by the Meridian Centre Box Office as well as Ticketmaster. When I called them about tickets they advised me that they had no idea when the seats would be going on sale and that they hadn't even determined the cost at this point. She would not place my name on a reserve list and said I have to wait until the tickets go on sale the same as anyone else. I love my season ticket seats and would love to sit there for this game but I have a feeling that this will not happen. No doubt a large number of seats will be set aside for dignitaries and complimentary tickets for distribution by both NHL teams involved. If anyone hears when the tickets are going on sale can they please post it on here asap. Thanks,
Old 06-25-2016, 02:40 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,768 Times in 1,352 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Yep - whoever hears when/where tickets are available for the Leafs/Sabres game here, please post the info here quickly!

I haven't watched an NHL game in 15 yrs but used to be die-hard Leaf fan from about '95 to 2002/3. My girlfriend used to be a diehard Sabres fan. So we have GOT to go to this game. Me in my Domi jersey and her in her Perreault or Turgeon or whoever it was she liked, jersey.

Last edited by AlphaDog; 06-25-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:06 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,152 Times in 640 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Prepare to be gouged at the box office for an exhibition game with nary an NHL star on the ice ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2016, 05:03 PM
2nd Line

Red is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to beholdRed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Prepare to be gouged at the box office for an exhibition game with nary an NHL star on the ice ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet your right - prediction time: $200 each and they sell out right away.
Old 06-30-2016, 06:30 PM
Top Prospect

ckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to beholdckg927 is a splendid one to behold

Considering the rivalry that this will likely become in a few seasons(you know, Eichel/Matthews....the Nylander brothers...the fans, etc.), this would be a good time to say "I remember the seeds of this rivalry. I was there."
Old 06-30-2016, 08:17 PM
2nd Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
Considering the rivalry that this will likely become in a few seasons(you know, Eichel/Matthews....the Nylander brothers...the fans, etc.), this would be a good time to say "I remember the seeds of this rivalry. I was there."
As a good hockey person just told me (and know one is mentioning) this game is the same time the World Cup is on so Eichel and Matthews will certainly NOT be playing at the Meridian Centre. They'll be playing for Team North America (young guys) at the World Cup.

Hopefully SMG takes that into account when pricing tickets.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:36 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,152 Times in 640 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post

Hahaha ... Neither will be playing ... I'd put money on it ...