Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,160    Downloads: 833,325   Msgs Posted: 111,474   Thread Views: 16,682,813   Online Now: 64
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
2nd Line

Thunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to beholdThunder Hawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post

Glad to hear it was a good game and the Dogs won.

I was singing along with Gowan last night in NF lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Gowan concert over a classic evil Knights vs Ice Dogs game ? .....Your a Strange Animal Stroh's ...... That's what I know !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thunder Hawk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,042 Times in 851 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
He had the best coward to learn from ... gutless Tkachuk...captain of the diving team ...

Wow 15 goals 1 assist for Jones ... may win the Cy Young Award this season ... does he know he can pass to his teammates ?

Glad to hear it was a good game and the Dogs won.

I was singing along with Gowan last night in NF lol

It would take a "Criminal Mind" to miss a Dogs/Knights game to see Gowan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,191 Times in 659 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Don’t you guys both know it’s a ‘Great Dirty World’ out there?

I only went because my wife couldn’t find anyone else to go ... although I do enjoy seeing him he’s a very good performer.

But Don’t ever question my ‘Dedication’ to the IceDogs!

Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Top Prospect

Thanked 1,529 Times in 715 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

COACH'S POST GAME INTERVIEW:

http://niagaraicedogs.net/video/bill...e-interview-10
Old 12-08-2017, 08:23 PM

Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,161 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
I only went because my wife couldn’t find anyone else to go...
Oh I thought maybe you drew a short styx or something
Old 12-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Team Captain

strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Oh I thought maybe you drew a short styx or something

HAHAHAHAHAA

U really need to work on your spelling ... thought a grown man like you would know how to spell stick ... lol

Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 PM

Thanked 2,080 Times in 1,161 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAA

U really need to work on your spelling ... thought a grown man like you would know how to spell stick ... lol

Go-wan and poke fun, neither of us us de-Young guy we used to be...
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Go-wan and poke fun, neither of us us de-Young guy we used to be...

That can’t be topped , HAHAHAHA