Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,833    Downloads: 2,563,208   Msgs Posted: 136,313   Thread Views: 39,953,661   Online Now: 111
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 08-25-2021, 02:09 PM
Junior Hockey Research Analyst

Thanked 3,916 Times in 2,009 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
OK so who of the STH gets the 1,000 max seats??? Assuming that all STH are vaccinated in order to be able to attend, and the Dogs have boasted 2500 - 3000 STH at any given time, who gets to go to the games?
Seniority.
Old 08-25-2021, 08:21 PM

Thanked 3,670 Times in 2,031 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Probably at the pharmacy right now getting the shot.
Or photocopying someone else's. Seriously folks without an app to verify or pre-registering your immunization with someone, how are they going to make sure the ticket holder is the one immunized?
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Curmudgeon

Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,299 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Or photocopying someone else's. Seriously folks without an app to verify or pre-registering your immunization with someone, how are they going to make sure the ticket holder is the one immunized?

They arent going to know

Unfortunately those who choose not to get the vaccine in the middle of a worldwide pandemic will probably take great pride in doing whatever it takes to provide false immunization documentation and skirt the must have a vax to attend rules

We live in a sad selfish world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2021, 09:50 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,346 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

It is simple. The person has to show his or her vaccination receipt plus, provide a photo ID, eg. Drivers license
Old 08-25-2021, 09:54 PM

NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
It is simple. The person has to show his or her vaccination receipt plus, provide a photo ID, eg. Drivers license
Who is checking that? Security? Ushers?
Old 08-26-2021, 07:46 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,346 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
Who is checking that? Security? Ushers?
The League will inform us as to how this will work.
Old 08-26-2021, 05:43 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud ofcanucks4 has much to be proud of

This is where Doug's refusal of proper vaccination documentation is being a pain in the ass - I'm doubled vaccinated, but I don't want to show some 16 year old at the front door my paper thin slips of paper in fear they get ripped or mishandled - plus the paper gives my name only, no photo, so I also have to give a picture of my drivers licence to go with it - I'm one of 1000 people showing up at the door - the game will be over by the time the rest of you get in LOL!!
The Following User Says Thank You to canucks4 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2021, 07:46 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently you need to fill out a form and print it to enter the arena:

https://survey.alchemer-ca.com/s3/50...onScreeningSTC

Quote:
Screening is required to enter the building. Please fill out the form below https://survey.alchemer-ca.com/s3/50...onScreeningSTC (no more than 24 hours prior to entry). There will also be QR codes at the points of entry for screening. You will be required to show the “green checkmark” once screening is completed to enter the building.
per email from the IDs
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogs Enthusiast 104 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2021, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks4 View Post
This is where Doug's refusal of proper vaccination documentation is being a pain in the ass - I'm doubled vaccinated, but I don't want to show some 16 year old at the front door my paper thin slips of paper in fear they get ripped or mishandled - plus the paper gives my name only, no photo, so I also have to give a picture of my drivers licence to go with it - I'm one of 1000 people showing up at the door - the game will be over by the time the rest of you get in LOL!!
Just as an fyi, if people are hanging on to the tiny scraps of thermal paper from their original vaccination, there is a link from the ontario.ca site where you can obtain and print (or save electronically) an new vaccination receipt.
Old 08-26-2021, 11:10 PM

Also, spoke with a source today and the 1,000 seat limit is projected to be for the pre-season games only and that new numbers will be out for double vaccinated fans hopefully in time for the season opener.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post: