Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,728    Downloads: 1,609,534   Msgs Posted: 129,205   Thread Views: 26,371,031   Online Now: 65
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

View Poll Results: Will the Ice Dogs Make the Playoffs in the 19/20 Season
Yes! 20 66.67%
No 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2019, 10:54 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I don稚 think they値l have to worry about beating out NB (I think they get 10th) but I知 interested to see what Kingston does this year I
originally said we壇 miss the playoffs and without seeing any preseason I知 not going to change that but I hope I知 wrong

They won稚 sacrifice the future because they can稚
We shall see what the future has in store. The Burke Family is loyal to the players (family members) almost to a fault.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 11:19 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,543 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
The Burke Family is loyal to the players (family members) almost to a fault.
...that and their desire to make the playoffs also have me a little uneasy. The fact is: the IceDogs can make the playoffs - No Loyalty Required. Akil Thomas has to be traded for an 03 1st rd selection and draft picks this year. If the IceDogs do that, we値l know that JB will do the same with Tomasino next year. If that is done, the future for the IceDogs looks really bright, if not were doomed.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:28 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,169 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
...that and their desire to make the playoffs also have me a little uneasy. The fact is: the IceDogs can make the playoffs - No Loyalty Required. Akil Thomas has to be traded for an 03 1st rd selection and draft picks this year. If the IceDogs do that, we値l know that JB will do the same with Tomasino next year. If that is done, the future for the IceDogs looks really bright, if not were doomed.
I agree with you but, I don't think that the future might be as black as the :doomed) makes it sound.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:50 AM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksox View Post
I think getting an 03 for Thomas will depend on who the team they trade with is same with Phil either way they should get a good haul
Old 09-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,056 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
I think getting an 03 for Thomas will depend on who the team they trade with is same with Phil either way they should get a good haul

I think they don’t make that trade unless an 03 update a included

I can’t imagine they don’t get an 03 in return for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2019, 04:00 AM
2nd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

I see Akil's name is still on the LA Kings training camp roster but I don't see Tomasino's name on the Pred's. Has he been sent back already or is it an omission? Anyone hear anything? Anyone want to take a shot an opening night roster?
The Following User Says Thank You to g_squad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 06:43 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,146 Times in 1,543 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
I see Akil's name is still on the LA Kings training camp roster but I don't see Tomasino's name on the Pred's. Has he been sent back already or is it an omission? Anyone hear anything? Anyone want to take a shot an opening night roster?
Tomasino will be in Nashville’s line up for the first game (3:30) of a same day double header today (Monday).

You can listen live here 102.5 The Game.
One site indicates 3:30pm another 4:30pm
https://www.thegamenashville.com/predators-schedule/

The Preds next preseason game is not until Friday. So we should know by tomorrow if Tomasino will be here for the home opener.

Last edited by Blacksox; 09-16-2019 at 08:29 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 07:14 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,099 Times in 750 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Tominssino scored the winning goal this afternoon for Nashville
The Following User Says Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2019, 11:10 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost no matter how well Tomasino plays for Nashville, isn’t this his first NHL training camp? I recall Ryan Getzlaf and Andrew Ladd both being sent back twice from Anaheim and Carolina training camps respectively.(Now keep in mind it was technically three times because there turned out to be no season in 2004-05).
So all I’m saying is just b/c Tomasino is having a good showing in his first camp, NSH will likely send him back anyway
Old 09-17-2019, 12:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,056 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
Almost no matter how well Tomasino plays for Nashville, isn’t this his first NHL training camp? I recall Ryan Getzlaf and Andrew Ladd both being sent back twice from Anaheim and Carolina training camps respectively.(Now keep in mind it was technically three times because there turned out to be no season in 2004-05).
So all I’m saying is just b/c Tomasino is having a good showing in his first camp, NSH will likely send him back anyway

He was only drafted this summer

He will be back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk