Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,699    Downloads: 1,485,676   Msgs Posted: 128,413   Thread Views: 24,754,682   Online Now: 119
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Top Prospect

Dogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond reputeDogs Enthusiast 104 has a reputation beyond repute

Once somebody pointed it out to me a couple years back. It keeps happening. They never compete with an NFL Sunday. Clearly that is the reason they are always late season.

Already downloaded the calendar into my phone. I am good for at least 31 out of 34 as of today.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:12 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,137 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs Enthusiast 104 View Post
Once somebody pointed it out to me a couple years back. It keeps happening. They never compete with an NFL Sunday. Clearly that is the reason they are always late season.

Already downloaded the calendar into my phone. I am good for at least 31 out of 34 as of today.
The Burke family are avid Buffalo Bills fans and they have season tickets
Old 06-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Team Captain

dogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond reputedogs777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
The Burke family are avid Buffalo Bills fans and they have season tickets
Forget the fact they are bills fans with season tickets going up against football just isnít a smart idea
Old 06-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Rookie

Dogtired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Lot of teams play three in three but I thought they were cutting back on them
Last season I believe every team had to play at least one home game on a night they donít normally have home games, such as a Tuesday or Wednesday. That does not appear to be the case this season as the IceDogs donít have any home games on Tuesday or Wednesday, with the exception of the New Years Eve game.

I subscribe to the online OHL live stream and enjoyed it as most nights with the exception of Monday there was a game. This season there are not many games on Tuesday and even Wednesday is limited. It might not be worth purchasing the live stream this season.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 PM
All Star

Thanked 1,091 Times in 744 Posts
three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtired View Post
Last season I believe every team had to play at least one home game on a night they donít normally have home games, such as a Tuesday or Wednesday. That does not appear to be the case this season as the IceDogs donít have any home games on Tuesday or Wednesday, with the exception of the New Years Eve game.

I subscribe to the online OHL live stream and enjoyed it as most nights with the exception of Monday there was a game. This season there are not many games on Tuesday and even Wednesday is limited. It might not be worth purchasing the live stream this season.
Yes on a Wednesday before they made the trek to Michigan.