Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,445    Downloads: 1,209,761   Msgs Posted: 121,912   Thread Views: 21,671,867   Online Now: 80
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
If anyine paid attention they never did a pregame interview like they usually do either... maybe tbey decided that its time to shift their focus .. and there was no second period interview with one of.our ayers either.. im not saying it was right but at the same time maybe they have bigger things to worry about
Well I canít say anything about the pregame or second period because I wasnít watching on tv to see the pregame and wasnít paying attention to the interviews during intermission but Iíd say the same thing for the pregame as I did with the post game it takes 2 minutes tops as for the second intermission interview after the period they had Iíd say no if I was coaching but thatís just to give myself extra time to yell and do whatever
Old 03-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Well I canít say anything about the pregame or second period because I wasnít watching on tv to see the pregame and wasnít paying attention to the interviews during intermission but Iíd say the same thing for the pregame as I did with the post game it takes 2 minutes tops as for the second intermission interview after the period they had Iíd say no if I was coaching but thatís just to give myself extra time to yell and do whatever
For the pregame it was the guy from medeivel times instead... me personally id rather they focus on righting the ship than blowing smoke for the media anyway
Old 03-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
For the pregame it was the guy from medeivel times instead... me personally id rather they focus on righting the ship than blowing smoke for the media anyway
Oh you meant pregame on the bench I heard that those questions are usually stupid anyways but I donít really care I was just saying I get why they wouldnít be happy about it
Old 03-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Just to lighten things up a little LOL

That game was so bad that had our team scored a goal in the final minute and every fan could have received a free burger............................................ ................

We would not have went today as that game was so bad that for sure, it would have affected the taste of the burger.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,473 Times in 904 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Just for reference on goaltending.
I am watching my second favorite team playing right now on Sportsnet.
Owen Sound is down 4-2 after the first period.

The Attack goaltender gave up 4 goals on 12 shots. The second period has just begun and the starting Attack goalie is not longer in between the pipes.

There is a lesson and a message here for head coaches reluctant to bruise egos.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
Just for reference on goaltending.
I am watching my second favorite team playing right now on Sportsnet.
Owen Sound is down 4-2 after the first period.

The Attack goaltender gave up 4 goals on 12 shots. The second period has just begun and the starting Attack goalie is not longer in between the pipes.

There is a lesson and a message here for head coaches reluctant to bruise egos.
Big differences IMO its the second period not third so they have more than enough time to come back it was only a 2 goal lead for the storm and OS is the better team in this game that should be able to come back easily
Old 03-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

They still wpuld have had a shot at a come back
Old 03-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Big League

Quote:
They still wpuld have had a shot at a come back
The dogs sure if they were actually playing better when Leo is in net everyone has a chance against Barrie
Old 03-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
The dogs sure if they were actually playing better when Leo is in net everyone has a chance against Barrie
Im not sure where the hell he came from this year.. he definitely playing alot better in Barriw than he did in Ottawa
Old 03-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Big League

Quote:
Im not sure where the hell he came from this year.. he definitely playing alot better in Barriw than he did in Ottawa
Everyone is trying to figure out what happened with him heís went from a train wreck to a good goalie but heís still got time to falter his playoff numbers are great
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post: