Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,452    Downloads: 1,216,231   Msgs Posted: 122,215   Thread Views: 21,790,205   Online Now: 80
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:59 PM

Thanked 2,865 Times in 1,568 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!
Game Thread Flint Firebirds @ Niagara IceDogs - Thursday, 2018.03.08 - 7pm

Driver's seat baby...

Niagara IceDogs:
4th in the East after 62 games with 68 points, 29-23-7-3 or 0.548%
Scoring: Miletic 33-53, Thomas 20-52, Jones 22-46
Goaltending: Dhillon 48GP, 3.41GAA(16th), 0.896%(17th)
Goaltending: Incze 20GP, 2.88GAA( - ), 0.912%( - )

Flint Firebirds:
10th in the West after 62 games with 41 points, 18-39-3-2 or 0.331%
Scoring: Colella 21-35, Dellandrea 25-29, Roberts 16-16
Goaltending: Cavallin 26GP, 4.08GAA( - ), 0.877%( - )

In junior hockey, anything can happen on any given night. Flint will finish up dead last or next to last depending how badly Sudbury wants first pick next year. The Firebirds are already eliminated from playoff contention and have nothing to lose but more pride. We all know the IceDogs should win this game, but everyone has seen Niagara play down to their competitors level. This is also prime time to avoid injuries on senseless physical plays. Can the IceDogs hold it together in the stretch to the finish and maintain home ice advantage?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 11:52 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

If the boys keep their head in the game and out of the penalty box, I'd say 7-2 Dogs. If Langdon plays ego head-hunting and our netminder doesn't wake up until the third then 4-3 in OT Niagara.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

I’m going 6-1 dogs with Incze in net if it’s SD I’m going 6-4
Old 03-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I will go out on a limb here and say, 10,000- 1 Ice Dogs.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

5-3 Firebirds...and this place will go wild.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:16 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I just read on another site the Jonathan Schafer has had surgery to remove his appendix and may be out for the season.
I had not heard the reason for his absence from the roster.
I guess that I missed something here, maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Thanked 2,865 Times in 1,568 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
Teams playing with desperation or no stakes whatsoever are dangerous. If Niagara thinks this will be a cakewalk they could get embarrassed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I just read on another site the Jonathan Schafer has had surgery to remove his appendix and may be out for the season.
I had not heard the reason for his absence from the roster.
I guess that I missed something here, maybe.
I heard he was sick going the first game he missed but that was it. What site did you read it on?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Big League

Thanked 1,491 Times in 917 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

I read this yesterday on the Boards site. On the Niagara thread.
The information was put there by one of our members here.
Maybe our member could clarify this subject for us.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:45 AM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
3-2 Dogs, they have never displayed a killer attitude which is why they lose puck battles and get taken for a ride in games.