Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,255    Downloads: 849,204   Msgs Posted: 115,083   Thread Views: 17,353,696   Online Now: 84
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related

Notices

General Chit Chat - Sports or Niagara related General sports talk or any discussions about topics within the Niagara Region

Old 11-03-2008, 11:37 AM
2nd Line

IceDogs5 is just really niceIceDogs5 is just really niceIceDogs5 is just really niceIceDogs5 is just really niceIceDogs5 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.L.L. View Post
Hey thread hijackers!! Go back over to your Leafs specific section...you have that luxury here at Icedogfans.com!

Let the few Habs fans on here enjoy their beloved team!
I seem to recall subtle Habs references in the Leafs threads - however, I'll respect your wishes and let the small amount of Habs fans enjoy their thread :001_tongue:
Old 11-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I.L.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDogs5 View Post
I seem to recall subtle Habs references in the Leafs threads - however, I'll respect your wishes and let the small amount of Habs fans enjoy their thread :001_tongue:

I know...I'm SOOOO guilty of that...I was just gonna keep saying it until someone called me on it

All in fun...I don't care who posts in the thread:thumbup:
Old 11-03-2008, 12:00 PM
I.L.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_435 View Post
hehe....you mean, unlike the french rabbit wine they promote while in the middle of wine country??
i always found that kind of humourous
ya that also boggles my mind!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
SysOp

Thanked 2,777 Times in 1,355 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan_435 View Post
hehe....you mean, unlike the french rabbit wine they promote while in the middle of wine country??
i always found that kind of humourous
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.L.L. View Post
ya that also boggles my mind!
Yah that was embarassing. Right in the middle of the biggest wine-making area of Canada and they were promoting foreign wine. Ouch.

I'm sure one of the, what.. 70+ wineries in the area, would love to have their product featured. I read an article somewhere, that out of the 110 or so wineries in Canada, 70-80 were right here in Niagara.

Maybe in our new rink they can have an actual wine center like they do in Zehrs and other supermarkets promoting local stuff
Old 11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I.L.L.

What's funny is Pillitteri Estates Winery is owned by Friesens grandfather (and my cousin, for that matter) Alex's mother is a Pillitteri, so she would probably love to see their wine served there.

Or ANY wine from the area, AGREED!
Old 11-03-2008, 08:44 PM
I.L.L.

Hey why were these posts moved? They were about the Habs and it was a Habs thread!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:03 AM
SysOp

Thanked 2,777 Times in 1,355 Posts
AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!AlphaDog is absolutely magnificent!

??? YOu guys were arguing that there was Leaf talk in a Habs thread so I moved the ones with Leaf references here so the topic of your thread wouldn't get changed over to the Leafs. In fact, I think someone actually posted in the thread that it was being hijacked by Leaf fans.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:51 AM
I.L.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDog View Post
??? YOu guys were arguing that there was Leaf talk in a Habs thread so I moved the ones with Leaf references here so the topic of your thread wouldn't get changed over to the Leafs. In fact, I think someone actually posted in the thread that it was being hijacked by Leaf fans.
Oh I gotcha AD! Sorry!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:22 AM
1st Line

Passionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of light

this is a funny thread of mish mash of this and that.
im always interested in what there is going to be moved into here :001_tongue:
Old 11-04-2008, 01:26 AM
1st Line

Passionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of lightPassionforhockey is a glorious beacon of light

VQA ALL THE WAY!