Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,352    Downloads: 903,970   Msgs Posted: 117,841   Thread Views: 18,551,002   Online Now: 73
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:58 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

OK I have a suggestion for the Fourground Team. I was wondering if at the start of the game if your camera guy could travel down the ice showing the players while the school kids sing the national antham. I think this would be much more rewarding to see then the school kids all the time. You could start off with them and then move on to the players and end with them. Just a thought.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:17 AM

Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,414 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

To do that justice you'd need two cameras.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Love the spot light Saturday night can they do that more often when the team comes on to the ice.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 12:46 PM

Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,414 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

There are automated pin-spots and projectors that could be mounted high in the ceiling and utilized as you described or when a goal was scored etc. These aren't cheap but I believe in time Fourgrounds will find the budget they need.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiceDawg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,454 Times in 796 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

My 8 yo daughter loves the Ric Flair WOOO picture. She's only been to two games this year. She has no idea who that is. But every time the Dogs scored on Saturday night she giggles at that image and screams WOOO.

Personally I can't stand it but it's fun to watch her react to it.
Just wanted to give you the feedback that someone loves that stupid image lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

My only complaint with Fourgrounds is the playing of music during gameplay. Stop already it makes us look bush league. That only works at Lacrosse games. lol
Old 03-09-2015, 05:00 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well then Rod should making announcements during play. We are trying to watch the game not listen to announcement that can be done during intermission.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Resident OHL Expert

Thanked 2,365 Times in 967 Posts
fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!fishfan51 is absolutely magnificent!

The Go Dogs Go during play is just plain annoying. Even if the crowd joined in, you would never hear them because it's so loud and long.
The Following User Says Thank You to fishfan51 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
1st Line

maddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond reputemaddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan51 View Post
The Go Dogs Go during play is just plain annoying. Even if the crowd joined in, you would never hear them because it's so loud and long.
I would rather hear that than dead silence, like i am at a funeral!!
I think the players would too
Kudos to fourgrounds for trying to get the rather quiet crowd into it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to maddog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2015, 05:56 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Well then Rod should making announcements during play. We are trying to watch the game not listen to announcement that can be done during intermission.
Announcements are normal at games. Its the constant kiss cam, dance cam, beard cam, go to the bathroom cam, buy a picture cam that bothers me. Plus I don;'t think the Burkes or the Four Grounds realize that Laura Lee and their camera guy and sometimes the cheerleaders are in people's vantage points. Not right and not needed. I'm surprised they're allowed to play the Go Dogs Go when the game is on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post: