Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,362    Downloads: 1,001,200   Msgs Posted: 118,569   Thread Views: 19,617,666   Online Now: 77
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

I like it when they have the organist and the bands.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to three dog night For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 04:59 PM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Fourgrounds has already shown their indifference to musical selection and your views on the topic. If it bugs you that much right a letter to the IceDogs organization (the fine folks that pay the bills for the music) and let them know what you think. Submit a petition, show up wearing ear muffs, carry a sign? This method isn't working.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,460 Times in 802 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post

Fourgrounds has already shown their indifference to musical selection and your views on the topic. If it bugs you that much right a letter to the IceDogs organization (the fine folks that pay the bills for the music) and let them know what you think. Submit a petition, show up wearing ear muffs, carry a sign? This method isn't working.

Love the graphic ... ND May have some competition hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to strohs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 09:59 PM
2nd Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
Love the graphic ... ND May have some competition hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I have a life I just copied a link. Took me several seconds