Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,393    Downloads: 1,094,746   Msgs Posted: 119,974   Thread Views: 20,579,678   Online Now: 76
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
REALLY...are you kidding me....so there's nobody out there that knows how to fix a powerplay..besides me of course...do they sell rose coloured glasses at the Dogs store..guess I need a pair...sorry but I refuse to drink the kool-aid. Let's just see how this season plays out then we will talk...ok?
This team struggling on the pp isnt a new thing this season... its been like this for the last few years why is it only an issue now
Old 01-21-2018, 03:11 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Who says its an issue only now...give me a break...it is a major issue at this point in time...these guys are payed to coach, right? Another major issue is we can't get the puck out of our own end half the time...Hell 3/4 of the time...contantly out hustled and out muscled..but I suppose that's Dhillons fault. Coaching coaching and perhaps more coaching is the answer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 03:15 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Who says its an issue only now...give me a break...it is a major issue at this point in time...these guys are payed to coach, right? Another major issue is we can't get the puck out of our own end half the time...Hell 3/4 of the time...contantly out hustled and out muscled..but I suppose that's Dhillons fault. Coaching coaching and perhaps more coaching is the answer.
Coaches can’t stop pucks that should be stopped or make the right plays with the puck but they can suggest things what happens after that is up to the players
Old 01-21-2018, 03:21 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another major issue is we can't get the puck out of our own end half the time...Hell 3/4 of the time...contantly out hustled and out muscled..but I suppose that's Dhillons fault. Coaching coaching and perhaps more coaching is the answer.
Elementary Stuff

“This equation is one of the most useful in classical physics. It is a concise statement of Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion, holding both the proportions and vectors of the Second Law. It translates as: The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.”

I will dumb it down, Phillips going into the corner to get the puck, Sean Day follows. Newton’s Seond Law indicates Sean Day comes out with the puck.

Pure Chemestry. Lol

However, I do like stroh’s “rack” in the weight room option.
Old 01-21-2018, 03:27 PM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
Elementary Stuff

“This equation is one of the most useful in classical physics. It is a concise statement of Isaac Newton's Second Law of Motion, holding both the proportions and vectors of the Second Law. It translates as: The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.”

I will dumb it down, Phillips going into the corner to get the puck, Sean Day follows. Newton’s Seond Law indicates Sean Day comes out with the puck.

Pure Chemestry. Lol

However, I do like stroh’s “rack” in the weight room option.
I'm betting everything still looks brand new in that weightroom
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 03:29 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Anyone know how many hours a week this team spends reviewing and analyzing game tape and such?
Old 01-21-2018, 03:32 PM
Top Prospect

Is that on Netflix?
Old 01-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,364 Times in 826 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We can say what we want about this team or staff, but, they are 2 points short of tying last season's regular season record.

Last edited by retired/sectionJ; 01-21-2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: wording correction
Old 01-21-2018, 04:58 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
We can see what we want about this team or staff, but, they are 2 points short of tying last season's regular season record.
Exaclty what i said earlier... we better hurry up and fire everybody... lmao this place is funny lately

Last edited by dogs77; 01-21-2018 at 05:07 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 05:12 PM
Top Prospect

Including the skate sharpener...don't forget about him