Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,395    Downloads: 1,095,663   Msgs Posted: 119,983   Thread Views: 20,582,736   Online Now: 80
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 02-23-2018, 09:14 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I just donít get what Burke thinks heís risking by playing Colton Incze. You have lost 11 of the past 12 games. What do you think youíre going to lose by playing Incze? Dhillon is absolutely gassed. Dead tired. Youíre going to get Dhillon injured. Whatís Dhillonís save percentage now, .750?
At this point and time I say "WHO CARES".
Old 02-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Billy Burke needs to grow a pair of balls and get tough with this team. A 4min power play and Maximo's takes a penalty then when his penalty is over put him back on the ice. Come on Billy you need to site his ass on the bench for that. Start being a coach and make these guys accountable for bad and stupid plays. So sick of this crap.
Couple things thatís a joke of a call it was a makeup call for the high stick cause they called it after the play was over and I donít care about teaching lessons you are in a game that at that point you thought you could comeback so you need your best scoring threats on the ice
The Following User Says Thank You to dogs777 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 09:22 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogged74 View Post
I just donít get what Burke thinks heís risking by playing Colton Incze. You have lost 11 of the past 12 games. What do you think youíre going to lose by playing Incze? Dhillon is absolutely gassed. Dead tired. Youíre going to get Dhillon injured. Whatís Dhillonís save percentage now, .750?
Heís doing what he said heíd do after the Peterborough game you win and your in SD won yesterday so heís in not that I agree with it
Old 02-23-2018, 09:23 PM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Couple things that’s a joke of a call it was a makeup call for the high stick cause they called it after the play was over and I don’t care about teaching lessons you are in a game that at that point you thought you could comeback so you need your best scoring threats on the ice
He gave 2 cross checks to the guy. Dumb move.

Last edited by hotdog fan; 02-23-2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Wrong word.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:24 PM
1st Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs777 View Post
Couple things thatís a joke of a call it was a makeup call for the high stick cause they called it after the play was over and I donít care about teaching lessons you are in a game that at that point you thought you could comeback so you need your best scoring threats on the ice
Oh yes and their power play is so good. It does not matter who's on the ice it still sucks.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

I have fear that Langdon will be one of the OA’s next year. I have to wonder who his next victim will be? That was a direct missed knee on knee attempt late in the 3rd. Sean Day still isn’t back.

It’s just a shame.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:28 PM
1st Line

0 for 5 on the power play. Like I said does not matter who is on the ice it still sucks.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:30 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Oh yes and their power play is so good. It does not matter who's on the ice it still sucks.
Who cares about the power play I just meant in general Iíd decline every PP chance we get
Old 02-23-2018, 09:33 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
I have fear that Langdon will be one of the OAís next year. I have to wonder who his next victim will be? That was a direct missed knee on knee attempt late in the 3rd. Sean Day still isnít back.

Itís just a shame.
If that goalie rule happens next year I think you are right heís on the team at least to start the year
Old 02-23-2018, 09:57 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Stinky, I don’t think you should have anything to worry about for next year. There should be many new players - many graduating, others simply released. Many new coaches - some shuffled down, others shuffled out the door. There is a complete lack of discipline on this team - I have never seen this go on for this long before. It’s like with kids: ‘If you do ____, then the consequences will be____’. If you do not follow through with the corrective action, the kids will learn that your consequential threats are hollow. It seems to me that Billy Burke simply doesn’t have the balls to discipline his players. ‘I need more ___ from you.’ Player doesn’t do it. ‘HEY! I need more ____ from you!’ No change. ‘HEY! WAKE THE F__K UP!’ No change.
Benched.