Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,363    Downloads: 1,053,309   Msgs Posted: 119,034   Thread Views: 20,102,430   Online Now: 85
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:37 PM
3rd Line

g_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud ofg_squad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Good season for Brock I think McGill is the team to beat.
They may be the best of the OUA but the team to beat will probably be UNB.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:45 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_squad View Post
They may be the best of the OUA but the team to beat will probably be UNB.
Or one of the teams from out west. Alberta is always tough to beat.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

So, I was doing laundry today and I slipped on my new red ID’s PO t-shirt. Hours later I started to break out in a rash and then covered in hives. I was delirious, I was totally irrational and was mumbling about who was going to sing the national anthem and was ripping off projected tickets sold and how many were not sold. I was shouting at the top of my lungs at two guys on the street, each were wearing black and white stripped shirts. My head did a couple of 360į’s and I vomited my pea soup all over Mrs. Stinky.

6 hours later I was sent out of emergency and released from the hospital. Doctors said not only did my blood pressure drop, so did my IQ.

It was a short lived attempt to be an ID’s fan, sorry guys, once a Knights fan, always a Knights fan.

Do you think I would be able to return my $10 purchase?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2018, 07:45 PM
2nd Line

Aircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond reputeAircanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
So, I was doing laundry today and I slipped on my new red IDís PO t-shirt. Hours later I started to break out in a rash and then covered in hives. I was delirious, I was totally irrational and was mumbling about who was going to sing the national anthem and was ripping off projected tickets sold and how many were not sold. I was shouting at the top of my lungs at two guys on the street, each were wearing black and white stripped shirts. My head did a couple of 360įís and I vomited my pea soup all over Mrs. Stinky.

6 hours later I was sent out of emergency and released from the hospital. Doctors said not only did my blood pressure drop, so did my IQ.

It was a short lived attempt to be an IDís fan, sorry guys, once a Knights fan, always a Knights fan.

You're one crazy SOB, ya know that? Don't ever change
The Following User Says Thank You to Aircanuck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2018, 10:25 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyp3t3 View Post
So, I was doing laundry today and I slipped on my new red IDís PO t-shirt. Hours later I started to break out in a rash and then covered in hives. I was delirious, I was totally irrational and was mumbling about who was going to sing the national anthem and was ripping off projected tickets sold and how many were not sold. I was shouting at the top of my lungs at two guys on the street, each were wearing black and white stripped shirts. My head did a couple of 360įís and I vomited my pea soup all over Mrs. Stinky.

It was a short lived attempt to be an IDís fan, sorry guys, once a Knights fan, always a Knights fan.

Not much to chear for this season then.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:33 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Not much to chear for this season then.
On the contrary, fast young talented team, almost reached the 40 Win mark. Always cheer, good times or bad, thatís what being a fan is all about. The highs are awesome, something every fan should experience, but, most donít.

Itís all good there 3D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinkyp3t3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 04:26 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

Peterborough Petes are searching for a new head coach. names on list incl Ted Dent and Marty Williamson
Old 04-17-2018, 04:30 PM
Big League

dogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud ofdogs777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dog View Post
Peterborough Petes are searching for a new head coach. names on list incl Ted Dent and Marty Williamson
I donít know if it will be in Peterborough but I wouldnít be surprised if Dent goes somewhere this summer
Old 04-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,110 Times in 1,014 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

With his extensive pro coaching background, the departure of Ted Dent is inevitable. My understanding is that Ted Dent was paid well to be the associate coach and mentor Billy Burke.

Our only hope is that Ted Dent would (be paid a little bit more) and want to stay one more year to see this through.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 05:00 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

if Ted Dent leaves would like to welcome Jason Brooks back...he doing a great job with Listowel Cyclones jrb
The Following User Says Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post: