Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,445    Downloads: 1,209,382   Msgs Posted: 121,908   Thread Views: 21,662,977   Online Now: 91
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 01-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog fan View Post
Well today Oshawa gets Coulombe to ref there game on sports net against Kingston. Oshawa goalie was run over and interfered with to the point Kingston scored and the Oshawa goalie went squirrelly. So it leads me to think he is just a moron as a referee.
I'm.not saying it was a good call... I'm saying Carbs needs to be smart enough to realize that and just bite the bullet
Old 01-13-2018, 06:29 PM
Big League

dogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond reputedogs77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuldBone View Post
My gf brought up this thought : could the game misconduct (and subsequent suspension) have been assessed for the 2 handed swing of his stick in the penalty box. That's dangerous to the official in the box with him.

That could be he also broke the stick heading to the dressing room
Old 01-13-2018, 06:29 PM
Serving a Suspension

Stinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud ofStinkyp3t3 has much to be proud of

Too bad foregrounds had the music so effin loud we couldn’t hear what the drywaller said
Old 01-13-2018, 06:34 PM

Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,552 Posts
NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!NiceDawg is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogs77 View Post
That could be he also broke the stick heading to the dressing room
He already had the game penalty at that point. I am not saying he's an angel, just saying a better official would have handled that differently and not ended up escalating the situation.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:41 PM
Top Prospect

AuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond reputeAuldBone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AuldBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post
He already had the game penalty at that point. I am not saying he's an angel, just saying a better official would have handled that differently and not ended up escalating the situation.
100%. But that would solve a lot of the problems (with the game, the off ice stuff is another deal entirely) in the OHL. Better officiating. I get really frustrated when I see someone take a stick to the face, not 3 feet from me, and the ref skates by blissfully, like he doesn't have a care in the world.

So when he skated back, I took off my glasses and held them out to him, while making eye contact...
Old 01-13-2018, 06:48 PM
Big League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDawg View Post

I know it was already assessed it was just a statement of how pissed Carbs was and as i said i know itwas a terribly handled sequence of calls
Old 01-13-2018, 08:15 PM
2nd Line

Location: Section C since the beginning then moved to new arena!
canucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to beholdcanucks4 is a splendid one to behold

I'm paying to watch the players play - they get hot, they get a penalty - fine. But the official hovering just waiting to be engaged further - not fair. I don't pay to watch him. Now I am denied the pleasure of watching Carbonara for another two games over a silly 2-minute questionable call. Something's not right here.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:05 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,546 Times in 852 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

In addition to the f bombs he did swing his stick violently in the p box against the glass. Like he was swinging pretty good. I’m almost positive he got the game misconducts after that

I’m with ND

The ref sat there to engage him ... it’s almost like the ref was puffing out his chest waiting for the chance to toss him ... that’s unprofessional IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2018, 10:26 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

[quote=strohs;113105]In addition to the f bombs he did swing his stick violently in the p box against the glass. Like he was swinging pretty good. I’m almost positive he got the game misconducts after that

He did get the game right after that but a lot of players do that
Old 01-13-2018, 11:16 PM
1st Line

Red has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud ofRed has much to be proud of

Apparently Adrian may have implied the ref vacuums roosters, though perhaps not in as subtle a manner.