Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,746    Downloads: 1,651,214   Msgs Posted: 130,821   Thread Views: 27,585,572   Online Now: 106
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 06-23-2019, 05:49 PM
1st Line

123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute123 G! has a reputation beyond repute

Niagara Sports Report today. Both Tomasino and Burke from Vancouver, and good job by Mawhood to ask Burke about the overage situation. Looks like we have an answer as to where the IceDogs are leaning for this upcoming season.

You can hear the interviews here:

http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/au...6?mode=Article
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 123 G! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 08:06 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

So the stupid ads work in that link you sent but the audio from the conversation never starts

What did our fearless leader JB say about the OA situation ?

Please update thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2019, 08:39 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,630 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strohs View Post
So the stupid ads work in that link you sent but the audio from the conversation never starts

Please update thx

JB - A lot of interest expressed in the IceDogs OAs – and ideally 2 D and 1 F, but nothing confirmed at this time.

It seems to be back up working again...
“There is interest in everyone…we have the summer to figure it out…we are in no hurry to move on from anyone.” - JB

Last edited by Blacksox; 06-24-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:50 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,211 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:

Please update thx

I agree with you on the link to Mawhood's show, I eventually got it to work, but, not before a lot of cussing.
Cell phones are as usual a pain in the a-- as Joey kept fading in and out. Land lines are old and out of date but, much more reliable in my opinion
I could not make out the part on his thoughts for Bukac
Old 06-24-2019, 09:14 AM
Team Captain

Thanked 3,274 Times in 1,630 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired/sectionJ View Post
I could not make out the part on his thoughts for Bukac

No mention of Bukac. Burke mentioned he is excited about the upcoming import draft, so as an Import/OA, Bukac will be officially released on Thursday, if he hasn't already been.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacksox For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,121 Posts
strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!strohs is absolutely magnificent!

Tomasino’s first round selection certainly has increased his trade value in the OHL .....

Old 06-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Team Captain

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,211 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

Quote:
Tomasino’s first round selection certainly has increased his trade value in the OHL .....

I agree with you. He will be worth the price of gold in his final season of his OHL career at the deadline.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

For sure, Stroh’s. Another good opportunity to re-stock the cupboards
Old 06-26-2019, 03:01 PM
Rookie

Dogtired will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Made me laugh, all the hype surrounding Akil Thomas - face on everything and branded as a superstar from day one - gets drafted in the second round. Meanwhile Phil Tomassino just quietly plays his game, doesn't even have his own line of clothing and doesn't get a break on the top line until Thomas is out with an injury - drafted in the first round. I hope the IceDogs never take that road with a player again. You can have more than one star at a time.
I am not sure what having his own line of clothing has to do with the IceDogs. Thomas had an exceptional rookie season scoring over 20 goals. Tomassino struggled a little in his rookie season but had a great sophomore year. This wasn’t the fault of the IceDogs as each player develops at a different pace. If anything, the IceDogs did a great job letting both players develop at their own pace.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dogtired For This Useful Post: