Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum !  

Search:     Photos: 23,423    Downloads: 1,190,925   Msgs Posted: 121,193   Thread Views: 21,368,538   Online Now: 104
Go Back   Niagara IceDogs Fan Forum ! > NIAGARA ICEDOGS Fan Forums > Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News

Notices

Niagara IceDogs - Fan Talk & News Discussions posted by the fans about the Niagara IceDogs - talk about games, players, fights, news, etc.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:55 PM
Big League

dogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond reputedogged74 has a reputation beyond repute

Let’s hope the Dogs just flush this one and move on. Beating Windsor will require much more focused effort. The Dogs play like every player is on a 1-on-5 rush.
The Following User Says Thank You to dogged74 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 11:19 PM
Big League

Thanked 1,425 Times in 868 Posts
retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!retired/sectionJ is absolutely magnificent!

We were just thinking that we should cancel our rooms in Halifax since to Joey and Billy promised that they would be there.
It is however, a little bit early to pull the plug on this but,,

We know what happens to people who do not fulfill their promises..... 99% of the time, they walk to gang plank. hm..

Zero sense of any kind of system. Just like watching a bantam house league game with no organisation.
The Following User Says Thank You to retired/sectionJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 11:26 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss tonight after battling back to tie the game Schaffer the goat on the winning goal in not clearing the rebound hope Castleman injury not to bad.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:28 PM
Team Captain

three dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond reputethree dog night has a reputation beyond repute

Why did not get Clark five and a game on the knee.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:32 PM
1st Line

the dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud ofthe dog has much to be proud of

more shots to the net....instead of the extra passes...SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the dog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2018, 11:34 PM
Big League

dogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other membersdogs777 is well liked by the other members

Quote:
Originally Posted by three dog night View Post
Tough loss tonight after battling back to tie the game Schaffer the goat on the winning goal in not clearing the rebound hope Castleman injury not to bad.
Dhillon wears part of that GWG as well. I also thought Ottawa should’ve gotten a penalty on the breakout leading to the first goal they got

Last edited by dogs777; 10-18-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:45 PM
Big League

Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,089 Posts
Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!Blacksox is absolutely magnificent!

[quote=Blacksox;119978]GAME 11 / 68 vs OTTAWA

1. NiceDawg before drinking “Bones’ Brew”

2. NiceDawg after crushing a dozen “Bones’ Brew”

3. NiceDawg upon finding out that the IceDogs suffered another loss (and that his nephew is injured).

Old 10-19-2018, 06:34 AM
Top Prospect

Chipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond reputeChipperdog has a reputation beyond repute

This team isn't even close to being a Championship calibre team...I don't care what changes they think they might be able to make...it won't be enough. Just my opinion though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipperdog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 07:28 AM
4th Line

Paws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nicePaws and Reflect is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipperdog View Post
This team isn't even close to being a Championship calibre team...I don't care what changes they think they might be able to make...it won't be enough. Just my opinion though.
As a former 10 year seasons ticket holder this was my first game this year at the Meridian Center. I have been following the team on tv for most of the games. After that poor effort in Erie the other night , I thought for sure the team would come out with a more enthusiastic effort. I was wrong. Ottawa was well deserving of that victory, in fact I think the final score was flattering to the Dogs. No compete level, they were beaten on the boards and Ottawa at times were able to cycle that puck down low at will. It is still very early in the season, but seriously from what I have seen thus far, this team does not have championship heart. When you are embarrassed like they were in Erie, you respond. In my opinion , we are at least 3 key players away from making any serious threat. Not to point fingers but consistently solid goaltending has always been at the forefront of any Icedogs former Eastern Championship teams as well. Go Dogs Go !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paws and Reflect For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 07:51 AM
1st Line

hotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond reputehotdog fan has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said after the Erie game save all the picks you have for another year until we get players that have heart and want to play at this level as a team. We all know that the coach is going nowhere and goaltending sucks. Also the 5 forwards on the powerplay that just play like a normal shift. No structure to the power play at all. I know it is early but if this ship doesn't right it self soon this team will go nowhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog fan For This Useful Post: